The Khans are synonymous with the Indian film industry. The three Khans i.e. Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan and Aamir Khan have been entertaining us for over two decades. Throughout their illustrious career, they have given many blockbuster movies, some of which we remember till today. But do you know that even these superstars have given many flops or total disaster movies?
Salman Khan is known for giving us many memorable super hits like Maine Pyar Kiya, Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dabangg, Sultan and much more. Let’s see his total flops:
- Kurbaan (1991): The film was a flop. Salman was paired opposite Ayesha Jhulka in the movie.
- Jaagruti (1992): Paired opposite Karishma Kapoor, this film failed to impress the audience.
- Chaand Ka Tukda (1994): This film created no charm as Salman was paired opposite Sridevi.
- Khamoshi (1996): This musical movie is also starring Nana Patekar, Seema Biswas and Manisha Koirala couldn’t meet the expectations of the audience.
- Hello Brother (1999): Another flop featuring Rani Mukherjee
- Kahin Pyaar Na Ho Jaye (2000): Not even Rani could save this movie
- Kyunki (2005): This Kareena Kapoor starrer seemed to be unimpressive.
- Veer (2012): An ensemble cast of Mithun Chakravorty, Sohail Khan, Zarine Khan and Jackie Shroff wasn’t successful in pulling audiences to the movie halls.
His other flops include London Dreams, God Tussi Great Ho, Yeh Hai Jalwa, Phir Milenge, Yuvraaj, Marigold, etc.
Shahrukh Khan has given us many unforgettable movies include Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham and many others. However, here are his flops:
- Maya Memsaab (1993): A complete disaster with a weak story
- Guddu (1995): The Manisha Koirala starrer was a complete waste of time.
- Zamaana Deewana (1995): A movie featuring top Bollywood names couldn’t save it from drowning.
- English Babu Desi Mem (1996): The weak story could be the reason for the failure of this Sonali Bendre starrer.
- Asoka (2001): This big budget movie featuring Kareena Kapoor turned out to be a complete disaster.
- Swades (2004): Ashutosh Gowarikar had to taste failure with this movie.
- Paheli (2005): Directed by Amol Palekar, the film lacked the charm to impress the audience.
- Billu (2009): This multi starrer film was a complete drawback.
- Fan (2016): A movie made with a big budget turned out to be a flop.
His other flops include Trimurti, Chaahat, One 2 ka 4, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Dil Se and others.
Aamir Khan is the hit machine. The Lagaan star has given us the following flops:
- Tum Mere Ho (1990): Failure even with Juhi Chawla in the movie
- Parampara (1992): A multi-starrer film directed by Yash Chopra failed to captivate the public.
- Akele Hum Akele Tum (1995): A movie with good songs but weak story.
- 1947 Earth (1999): Directed by Deepa Mehta, this one was a flop too.
- Mela (2000): One of the biggest flops of his career.
- Mangal Pandey – The Rising (2005): the big budget of the movie was all in vain.
His other flops include Raakh, Deewana Mujh Sa Nahin, Jawani Zindabad, and Awal Number, Afsana Pyar Ka, Aatank Hi Aatank and others.