Kareena Kapoor Khan gave birth to a lovely baby boy. There was a lot of gossip about the name of the baby. Saif and Kareena named their baby, ‘Taimur’. What’s in a name? The baby boy is surely the cutest one in the world.
There were a lot of talks about Kareena’s post pregnancy weight loss. When we saw her in Koffee with Karan, she looked chubby and bubbly. After few weeks, we saw her getting back in shape. Yes, she is losing weight really fast after the episode of Koffee with Karan. All the mothers who are trying to lose weight are trying to find out how Kareena Kapoor Khan did it! Kareena Kapoor Khan had put on 18 kilos of weight while she was pregnant.
Bollywood actresses have the pressure of being in great shape and looking their best. We remember how people made mockery of Aishwarya Rai Bacchan for her pregnancy weight gain! Kareena Kapoor Khan has been working out and she is following a diet as well. Rujuta Diwekar is her dietician and it seems like the diet is really working for Bebo.
Kareena Kapoor Khan recently appeared on a Live Facebook Chat and said, “The idea is to have faith and to do it all in a continuous, sustainable way.” Indeed it is all about faith and determination. She does not believe in crash diets and she started losing the weight the right way. Many of her followers sent their queries on this chat. Many women want to know what she did to lose oodles of weight post pregnancy!
According to Rujuta Diwekar, Kareena does not rush with her weight loss goals. She takes one step at a time because crash diets are not her thing. Kareena mentioned that she wants to lose weight but not overnight. It is a slow process and she wanted to do it the right way. The Facebook Live Chat gave us few tips about Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Post Pregnancy Weight Loss. Here are the few tips you CAN follow –
- Have a Tall Glass of Milk
- Women lose a lot of calcium in their body when they are pregnant. It is important to have a tall glass of milk every night.
- Intake of Vitamin B12 and Iron
- Rujuta Diwekar suggested women to have foods rich in Vitamin B12 and Iron to reduce the dark circles that are caused by pregnancy. One can have dahi, chaanch and even til ke laddu. Diwekar mentioned that do not go overboard. There should be a limit to everything you eat.
- Say No to Crash Diets
- Rujuta Diwekar and Kareena Kapoor Khan mentioned that going on a crash diet can harm your body and it can lead to Thyroid. Crash diets will make you lose weight but it will make you look flabby. The key is to start walking and doing light workouts.
- Recently we saw Kareena Kapoor Khan telling the whole world about how her new born baby loves it when mommy takes him for a walk. He starts crying when Bebo sits down with him. He loves to walk around!
We are definitely seeing a change in Bebo! She is losing weight and it is a slow and steady process. It is not impossible to lose weight but it is important for you to choose the right way to lose weight. We wish to see Kareena Kapoor Khan back on screen. She is currently very happy with her baby boy and hubby Saif Ali Khan. She set the stage on fire with her performance on an award show recently. She is certainly glowing!