Nice abs is always a plus point to show your fitness but it is not a thing that you can buy. You have to earn them by following a right abs workout routine. If you are serious to add this feature to your physical fitness then yes we are here to help you. We are mentioning 5 amazing ab exercises which you can practice to have an awesome physique.
Cable rotation is a good exercise which you can perform as your ab workouts at the gym.
Just follow these steps
- Hold a cable with both hands out just according to your shoulder’s height.
- Keeping your arms settled and straight, rotate your abdominal area to one side, then back to focus, and after that to another side, and after that back to focus.
- Repeat for at least 10 times.
Bicycle Crunch is not difficult as it seems to be. Try it first under someone’s guidance. This exercise is really good for ab workouts for men at home as well as ab workouts at the gym.
Follow the steps:
- First, lie on your back and place your hands behind your head then raise your legs and bend at 90 degrees.
- Interchange sides by bringing your right elbow towards your left knee then your left elbow towards your right knee.
- Try to repeat it up to 10 times.
It is another exercise which you can perform for ab workout bodybuilding very easily. Just add this exercise to your ab workout routine and feel the difference. To do a Plank crunch just follow the steps.
- Start with a plank position by placing your forearms on the ground and keeping your body straight.
- Now bring the right knee of yours forward toward the right elbow and then return to the first
- Now do the same with your left knee toward your left elbow.
- Repeat it ten times.
If you are looking for an Indoor exercise then try Roll Up. This exercise is focused on central abs and inner thighs at the same time. So do add it to your daily ab workout routine. To do the Roll Up follow these steps.
- Lay down with knees bent and legs together.
- Now hold a ball between the hands above the chest.
- And roll up, rounding over knees and reaching arms and ball out over legs.
- Slowly roll back down by keeping the ball in front of chest, legs bent and together.
- Repeat. X1
Cross Crunch is another useful exercise which will help you in ab workout bodybuilding. You can perform it indoors hence try it at home or at the gym all according to your convenience.
- Lie on your back in the position of “X”
- By keeping your arms and legs straight, bring your right hand towards your left foot, then your left hand towards your right foot, lifting your head, neck, and shoulders off the ground.
- Complete a set of 10 reps.